Friday, March 04, 2005

Inevitable

I knew it would happen eventually. I was SMASHED last night, couldn't
find the keys to my place and ran into my neighbor (and yes, he was
walking the dog who was wearing its little coat). I don't really
remember what I said to him, but I think he was trying to be helpful.
Which is more than I can say the last time I ran into him while lugging
my huge new shelf into the elevator by myself. I guess that was before
the new girlfriend, and he was probably still very bitter with me. Ugh!
I need to stay away from bars where when I walk in the bartender finds
seats for me and keeps my wine glass full ....

With my head pounding and a mcdonalds egg & cheese biscuit in hand, I wrote the required apology email. Tune in next time for the next episode of drunk in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment