Monday, February 21, 2005

Napkin Guy, AGAIN

Yep. I have no balls and I agree to go out with this cool kid again. This is the date where he earns his name, so it is worth it!!!

After telling me he is flying off to Europe this week and that he must see me before he leaves, we set up a date for after my Monday class. I do let him know that I have a lot of work to do and can only hang out for a quick bite. He sets up a date for a VERY fancy dinner, but hasn't made reservations. First, fancy dinners take time which I don't have (and don't want to spend with him) and second, you always need reservations. We go to some hotel restaurant that he picks out in Fodors book. Blah. Food was excellent, and I think service would have bee great except for the fact that he was a complete A-hole. He is snotty and feels like everyone should care about what he orders and why. He is skinnier than a flag pole, but feels like it is vitally important that he avoid carbs (I ate the bread from the basket after saying, "I will assume you don't want this then" and set it next to me. I'm going straight to hell.). How did I know he was avoiding carbs? Because he told the waitress of course!!!! WHERE do I find these people!?!??!

On top of all of this, between every bite of food, he picks up his napkin, daps his mouth, throws his arm out with the napkin and then dramatically lays it back on his lap. The description will NEVER give it justification. This behavior was completely unbelievable, and I can't believe I held it together for the entire dinner. He looked ridiculous. He tried to hold my hand on the way out, and I just played with my hair and apologized to the wait staff ...

NEXT?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment