Sunday, October 09, 2005

wine drunk

yes, i am wine drunk.

wanted to blog.

went to my sisters shotgun "wedding" this weekend. it did go VERY well. i was surprised. my crazy, dependent, drug-addicted, prego, unemployed alcoholic, bipolar sister is married. Hmm, maybe my standards are not as high as I thought they were. She married Forrest Gump. He is the sweetest man alive, but not a smart man. I fear for their children (the first of which is scheduled to show up in March). I will be a good aunt - i promise.

A good sister? Different story. I want to smack her back into reality so often it may eventually kill her - if she could ever live long enough on her own. She just does not get it (bless her heart; she means well; yadda, yadda, yadda). Puffing on her cig, wondering why all of a sudden i give a crap about her smoking habits. Where exactly have you been for the past 20 or so years?????

Don't ya love your family? Not a god-damned thing you can do about them - they are stuck with you for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment